Two New Delta Amex Offers
Check your American Express credit cards for two new offers that can save you $100 or $75 on Delta flights. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $350 in one or more purchases directly with Delta Air Lines by 9/30/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
- Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more purchases directly with Delta Air Lines by 9/30/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories, and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, standby fees, and Delta Sky Club® memberships.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport where Delta is not the merchant of record, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) all purchases on-board flights including food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Vacations®, Delta Dive, Delta Cargo, On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises, Delta Meeting Network, (vi) travel insurance/trip protection, gift card purchases, and charitable donations.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here .
These offers are targeted. Check your cards and add them now if you find them in your accounts. The first offer gets you up to 28% in savings and the second about 38%.