Homes Villas by Marriott, Earn 30,000 Bonus Points With 5 Night Stay
Marriott has launched a new promotion for stay at its Homes Villas properties. Marriott Homes Villas launched in 2019. These properties are not managed by Marriott. Instead the company has partnered with reputable property management companies within the vacation rental industry to offer luxury villas, homes and condos. And now if you book a stay for 5 or more nights, you can also get 30,000 bonus points.
Earn 30,000 bonus points when you book a private home rental with Marriott during the Limited-Time Anniversary Celebration through May 18th. Book now and stay between June 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022. A “stay” is defined as five (5) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property. You can see the offer here.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Marriott Bonvoy Members earn 30,000 bonus points per eligible paid stay at a participating home rental booked between May 16, 2022 (12:01 AM EDT) – May 18, 2022 (11:59 PM EDT) through the Homes Villas by Marriott International website (“HVMI Platform”). Stays of five (5) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning June 1, 2022, up to and including nights stayed on or before December 31, 2022.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMI Platform.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMI Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Full Redemption and Cash Points redemption stays are not eligible for the promotion
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21 – 42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
This promotion will earn you 30,000 bonus points if you book a private home rental with Marriott for 5 or more consecutive nights. You must book by Wednesday, but you can stay June 1 through December 31, 2022.
There’s also a Chase Offer that will get you $100 back if you spend $100 or more on a Marriott Homes Villas stay.