Amtrak BOGO Private Room Sale
Amtrak has a new nationwide sale where you can book a Roomette for travel from March 16 through May 22 and bring a friend for free. So two people can travel aboard Amtrak’s California Zephyr, Capitol Limited, Cardinal, City of New Orleans, Coast Starlight, Crescent, Empire Builder, Lake Shore Limited, Silver Star, Southwest Chief, Sunset Limited and Texas Eagle for the price of one. Customers in these private rooms receive complimentary lounge access at major stations, priority boarding, and complimentary meals onboard.
Don’t miss out on this limited-time Roomette sale.
- For sale March 15 – March 21, 2022
- For travel March 16 – May 22, 2022
Fare discount will automatically apply when booking from this page or applying code C450 on the Amtrak app. With this sale you can book a roomette for two for as low as:
- Minneapolis to Chicago $193 per person
- Salt Lake City to Sacramento $239
- Chicago to New Orleans $319
- Denver to Chicago $365
- New York City to Atlanta $407
- Los Angeles to Seattle $432
- Philadelphia to Tampa $479
- Valid for travel on all Amtrak service with Roomettes; not valid for travel on Auto Train and Northeast Regional Trains 65, 66, and 67.
- Advance reservations required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Paying adult and free companion must travel in the same room and reserve in the same reservation.
- Sleeper cancellation rules apply. Cancel at least 15 days prior to scheduled departure, a 25% cancellation applies.
- Rooms canceled less than 15 days prior to scheduled departure and prior to departure will receive a non-refundable eVoucher and a 25% cancellation fee will apply.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Space is limited, not available on all trains at all times.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun no changes to the itinerary are permitted
This is a good sale that we see from time to time. You get to experience travel in a private room, which comes with extra perks such as lounge access at major stations, priority boarding, and complimentary meals.