Hyatt Hotels has announced a new promotion today with up to 20% off qualifying hotel stays with the code “PRIDE” at select locations globally throughout the year. The promotion is part of Pride month. You can see details of this promotion here and start booking your stays. These properties are excluded: Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties, UrCove, MGM , and AMR Collection.
Offer available for a limited time while shown as available on the applicable Hyatt site. Discount percent applies to room rate only. Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs.
Where to stay and celebrate in the U.S., Canada and Mexico:
- Located in the effervescent Yorkville neighborhood, Park Hyatt Toronto will offer delicious cocktails and mocktails that will be available at Writers Room Bar and support the LGBTQ+ community by donating to Get REAL Movement, a Canadian non-profit focused on combatting 2SLGBTQ+ discrimination, racism and bullying in schools, summer camps and workplaces.
- An urban oasis in the heart of Seattle and part of the Destination by Hyatt brand, Motif Seattle will host drag brunches at the rooftop restaurant every Sunday in June leading up to the Pride Parade. Being in route of the parade, Motif Seattle will host a viewing party on June 26.
- To relax and re-charge after all that Chicago will offer around Pride, guests at the Chicago Athletic Association will experience premium comfort with their Champion of Robes. These one-size-fits-all and gender-neutral robes are designed to provide the ultimate comfort no matter how you celebrate Pride in Chicago.
- Guests and dessert lovers can enjoy the centrally located Hyatt Regency Orlando with a special rainbow cake dessert at the property’s popular B-Line Diner. The limited time offering will delight guests with layers of rainbow sponge, vanilla Bavarian cream and a hint of strawberry marmalade.
El Capitan Hotel in Merced, California will host a Pride Drag Show featuring local drag queens on June 9 and “Story Time with the Queens,” where drag queens will read books, perform and play games with children of all ages on June 18.
- Experience paradise at Andaz Mayakoba, where guests are invited to try out one of the specialty Pride cocktails being served throughout June. The resort will also host training sessions and roundtable discussions to improve LGBTQ+ travel experiences.
- Revel in a chic retreat along the Riviera Maya at the Thompson Playa del Carmen, a Certified Queer Destination by Queer Destinations, a leading company in the international LGBTQ+ tourism segment and an affiliate member of the IGLTA. The property will be hosting rooftop parties throughout June in celebration of Pride, including a Purple Pool Party and Ready to Mingle Event with DJs.
Where to stay and celebrate in Europe:
Grand Hyatt Berlin is excited to participate in Christopher Street Day, which takes place in July and is themed, “United in LOVE! Against Hate, War and Discrimination.” To raise awareness for the day and the movement, the property will offer rainbow cupcakes, muffins, drinks, and merchandise.
- With Prinsengracht Canal being one of the most iconic Pride spots, guests can secure their place on Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht’s Pride viewing decks, located on the main Pride canal, as the extravagant colorful parade sails past. With free-flowing drinks, tasty snacks, a DJ and the best view, the property offers an ultimate luxurious Pride experience.
Where to stay and celebrate in Asia and Australia:
- At Hyatt Centric Kanazawa and Hyatt House Kanazawa in Japan, celebrate with the “Stay as You Are – Kanazawa Pride Celebration” year-round, which comes with 10% off the regular room rate and a rainbow Happy Pride cocktail or mocktail.
- With breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour, Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong is inviting guests to a “Follow the Pride Rainbow” display throughout the property as well as enjoy Pride-inspired cocktails and special rainbow cake.
- Celebrate at Hyatt Regency Sydney’s chic, waterfront retreat, where guests will get to indulge in limited edition Pride-inspired rainbow cakes and desserts at the dramatic and theatrical dessert table of the GTea high tea throughout the month of June.
- As more cities and countries begin to plan their 2022 Pride celebrations, be on the lookout for more experiences globally and additional ways to celebrate Pride all year long. For more information on how guests and members can celebrate Pride during June and beyond, visit hyatt.com/pride.