Chase is once again extending and updating its popular Pay Yourself Back offer across Ink, Sapphire and Freedom cards, giving cardmembers additional ways to utilize this benefit.
Starting April 1, the Pay Yourself Back offers will include:
- Charitable Giving
- Through Dec. 31, 2022: As outlined below per card, points are worth 25% more when redeemed for donations to select charities for all Freedom, Sapphire and Ink cardmembers. Points are worth 50% more for Sapphire Reserve cardmembers.
- New Charities Added for Ukraine Relief: Chase has added International Rescue Committee, Inc. (IRC) and UNICEF USA as charities that cardmembers can redeem points for statement credits on donations made to these organizations providing Ukraine relief. This is in addition to existing charities International Medical Corp (IMC) and United Way World Central Kitchen (WCK), which are also aiding efforts in Ukraine.
Chase Ink Business Preferred and Ink Plus
- Cardmembers who utilize Pay Yourself Back can redeem points worth 25% more on business expenses related to internet, cable and phone services and select charitable contributions.
Chase Ink Business Cash and Unlimited
- Cardmembers who utilize Pay Yourself Back can redeem points worth 10% more on internet, cable and phone services, as well as 25% more on select charitable contributions.
- Points are worth 50% more when redeemed for statement credits after using your card at Airbnb, dining at restaurants (including takeout and eligible delivery services), and select charitable organizations. Additionally, Reserve cardmembers are able to use Pay Yourself Back for their annual fee.
- Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for statement credits after using your card at Airbnb and select charitable organizations.
- Freedom, Freedom Flex and Freedom Unlimited
- Points are worth 25% more when donating to select charitable organizations.