Alaska Airline Cardholders, Save Up to 30% on Fares If You Book by Sep. 27
Alaska Airlines has launched a new fare sale. This offer has been sent out by email and only Alaska Airlines Visa cardholders are eligible. It includes economy and first class tickets, although the latter only gets a 10% discount. Check your emails for the offer and the discount code.
Use your Alaska Airlines Visa card and save up to 30% off on select flights to 120+ destinations like New York, Mexico, Hawaii, Costa Rica and more. The discount code is valid for coach base fare levels published at alaskaair.com, for both one-way or round-trip travel. You can also save 10% on first class tickets.
You can use your discount code by clicking the link included in the email. These purchases also get you 3X miles when you use your Alaska Airlines Visa card.
Here are some important travel dates and information:
- Must purchases by September 27, 2021.
- Offer valid for travel between October 21, 2021.and February 8, 2022.
- Blackout Dates: November 18-29, December 15-31, 2021, January 1-4, 2022.
- Travel to Hawaii, Mexico, or Costa Rica is valid Sundays through Wednesdays.
- Travel from Hawaii, Mexico or Costa Rica is valid Tuesdays through Fridays.
- All other travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- Coach travel on days of week not listed above and First Class travel on all days of week will be discounted at 10%, excluding blackout dates.
- Fare types that are ineligible for this discount may be lower than other fares with discount code applied.
- One discount allowed per reservation.
- Discount not valid on all fares, including but not limited to Mileage Plan Award Reservations, Alaska Airlines Vacation packages, tour or contract fares, and many privately filed fares.
- Any Discount Code value remaining after purchase is forfeited.
This is a good offer for Alaska Airlines Visa cardholders. You can save up to 30% on Economy fares, and even 10% on First Class tickets.